Thursday, October 11, 2012

Touching Base

     Well... It has been a really long time.  I want to fix that.  This is just one of those times when I write just for writing's sake, just to get myself going again. 
     I had several more blog posts but I lost them in the divorce.  Even though I ended up not getting divorced after all... I still lost the blog posts.  I don't think it's actually a terrible thing that they're gone, maybe good for my job (and marriage) for them not to be available anymore... but I kinda miss them a little... I think they were good.  There was one about the time my wife was pregnant and I was caught masturbating... the time I was thinking about going to work while I was still probably .10 BAC from the night before... the one about my friend's garage bar that we nicknamed "Frenchy's" (probably the same story as the thinking about going to work while probably still at a .10).
    My job is going really well right now... best gig ever, helping out the supersleuths at another agency...  My kids are in the middle of their fall soccer seasons.  We're loving the hell out of our season tickets for the Timbers, we don't even care about their win/loss record (RCTID!!), and even made it to the San Jose away game as a family.  Joselyn and I are going alone to the upcoming game in Vancouver B.C. ("Our house... in the middle of BC"), so I have one more place to share the experience that is "the kindergardner" (save for another blog).  Pay it forward fellas, pay it forward.  I've been officiating soccer again this year, feeling pretty good while doing so.  Playing another indoor soccer session again starting Sunday (started LAST Sunday, but c'mon... Timbers vs Flounders in Seattle was on TV... what was I supposed to do?).
     I intend for this to be a place for me to share stories, and not just this "journal" or "catching up" stuff... but I just had to get something written down to break the ice.  I promise to get a story put together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment